Hilton Engineering recently introduced its new 320T aerial platform model which sets new standards for fire fighting aerials. The first 2 units have been delivered to the firefighting brigade of Groningen in the Netherlands and 5 new platforms are currently in production and waiting to be delivered. The new 320T is a result of almost 30 years experience and continuous improvement of quality, reliability and user friendliness. Our R&D team collected customer feedback from fire fighting divisions all over the world in order to use their field experience to develop a new aerial platform which delivers unique performance and maximum reliability even in the most critical situations. The new features include
- the largest cage on the market with up to 600kg cage load
- extremely fast set-up times
- 2x55° cage rotation
- a fully glass fiber reinforced superstructure which is 100% corrosion-free
- light weight superstructure for 2 axles chassis of 18 tonnes,
- high stability and operational up to 8 Bft
- extra large working reach (24,5m with 400kg cage load)
- maximum water flows up to 7000 ltr/min
- up to 34m working height (with telescopic jib)
and many many more.
Besides the 32m platform is also available as CARP (=combined aerial rescue pumper) version with additional water/foam tank and waterpump.
For further information send us your enquiry.