During the last years Hilton has become a specialist for combined aerial rescue pumpers (CARPs).
These vehicles a world-wide unique combination of a telescopic boom with rescue cage and tank pumper / rescue vehicle.
More and more customers around the world are looking for compact multifunctional vehicles to cover multiple emergency scenarios with one vehicle. This saves costs and time and can be a very efficient solution.
The Hilton CARPs can also be equipped as rescue unit of equipped for industrial fire brigades, airports and special applications.
- Telescopic boom made of high tensile steel (lasser welded)
- Maximum cage load of 300kg on 4x2 chassis and up to 600kg on 6x4 chassis
- High stability: Operational up to 8 Bft wind speed
- Compliant with EN1777 and EN1846
- Telescopic top boom for up and over reach up to 8m
- GRP bodywork, 100% corrosion and maintenance free
- Integrated water tank for maximum equipment storage capacity
- Hilton CAN-bus technology
- Hilton comfort control panels for extremely easy operation
- Cabin: 1+2, 1+5, 1+8 and others on request
- Breathing apparatus in the cab: up to 8 sets
- Pump capacity: 3,000 l/min at 10 bar / 400 l/min at 40 bar (Godiva/Magirus pump)
- Different tank volumes from 1.500-3.000l other sizes on request
CARP 320T on 4x2 chassis
The Hilton CARP 320T 4x2 is a unique multifunctional compact vehicle. The telescopic boom is produced in a lightweight construction by using special high tensile steel material and cutting-edge laser welding technology. This enables us to combine the performance of a 32m platform with sufficient payload for the standard firefighting equipment and a 1500l water tank. The cabin is delivered in a 1+5 setup in standard version and different cabin configurations are available on request. The Hilton CARP 320T is a unique and compact rescue unit which combines 2 vehicles in 1.